All-in-One 3U VPX Plug-in Module
- One (1) plug-in module replaces up to three (3), including Intel-based SBC’s
- Quad-core 64-bit 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 and 16-nm UltraScale+ programmable logic heterogeneous computing architecture
- Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZU11EG or ZU19EG (other options may be available)
- 8 GB of DDR4-2400 dedicated to the processing system, 8 GB in two banks of DDR4-2667 dedicated to programmable logic
- Support for over one dozen OpenVPX 3U payload profiles
- Options for VITA 67.1 (coaxial/RF) and VITA 66.4 (fiber-optic) connectors
- Conduction-cooled and convection-cooled options available
With a new 64-bit ARM® quad-core processor architecture, 16-nm high-density FPGA fabric, flexible high-speed backplane options (PCIe® Gen2 or Gen4, 10 GigE, etc…), and modular high-performance I/O, the VPX-1 is a compact solution that simplifies overall VPX system design.
The VPX-1 All-in-One VPX Plug-in Module is based on the Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoC. The processing system includes Quad-Core ARM® Cortex™-A53 MPCore™ processors, up to 600K UltraScale+ logic cells and over 3000 DSP slices in a 16-nm programmable logic fabric, 8GB-by-64b of DDR4 dedicated to the processor, two 4GB-by-32b banks of FPGA DDR memory dedicated to the fabric, eight to sixteen 16 Gb/s high-performance SERDES supporting 10 GigE, PCIe® Gen3/4, and more
Using iVeia’s Mini-Flex modular I/O system, the VPX-1 can be configured to support the I/O of a number of different applications using iVeia’s existing modules, or develop your own. Click here for a list of available Mini-Flex I/O modules.